Friday, October 22, 2010

"Great Parents Are On the Floor"

     I want to share something I received from my son's school district.   Each week, the school publishes a weekly e-newsletter.   It arrives each Friday with updates on various events, special recognitions, reminders, etc.
      The newsletter also includes a message from our Superintendent, Dr. Miller.    At first, I was puzzled. I didn't quite "get it."  Why  was he talking about an expedition to Africa to capture cheetahs and deliver to a zoo in the U.S?
    I read the entire "imaginary" story and "got it."  It's a reminder of what we can do to be strive to be great parents.  Our job is to play!

Thank you, Dr. Miller!

Click on this link to read Dr. Miller's message:

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1ySyT0YCaAx3vxTuFacgG_lUSo_FwMDIDqJK5qcHWmI8&hl=en&authkey=CMS5hEk

No comments:

Post a Comment